Friday, July 10, 2009

a day at home

We stayed home all day today.
We have been running, running, running lately.

We thought of fun things to do.
Many art projects.
Science experiments.
A little scuba diving.
It has been a really really good day. I was dreading it. But it has
been great. It just tells me that I'm gonna have some good days and
some bad days, whether I've prayed enough or not. Whether I feel
prepared for it or not. Whether I'm getting a break from the boys or not.
It just is what it is sometimes. And today is a really good day. I'm
thanking Jesus for this good and perfect gift. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. my favorite is that they are wearing their life jackets. one can never be too cautious, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava saw this and has big plans for herself...involving life jackets and bath tubs...thanks a lot, Sara! hahahah!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)