Monday, November 17, 2008

nursery for a sweet boy

The nursery is all ready and waiting for a little sweetie pie to move in! The nursery has a lot of chocolate brown with muted shades of red, blue, green & mustard yellow. Chocolate brown and barn red is my absolute favorite combination. In fact, I bought some fleece in those colors today to make a blanket for said baby. :)
I love the polka dots on this sheet. . .

Avery's teacher paints custom canvases and she is so talented! I had her paint this for the room. Do you love it? I do. Check out her website.





I just have to get one more curtain for the room and then the room will feel complete. Okay, I take that back, my friend Emily is making a name plaque for the room that will have his name, birth stats and verse. But, mostly done anyhow. I am getting so excited to actually use them room instead of just staring at it!

So, we have 4 days to go...okay actually 3 1/2...okay, I'm a little excited! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. It looks perfect, Sara! I love the door in the corner...cute cute cute! Can't wait to meet your little man soon!
    Love, jka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the nursery! And I adore the painting that Mrs. Keylor made. What a beautiful verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks perfect Sara. You did such a good job! I still want you to come design my room. ha!

    One of my friends said the verse on your canvas was her favorite verse and that you must be a very cool gal. :)

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great room! I love the custom artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same bumper pads and sheet! I linked it to Layla's blog also. I fell in love with that line when it came out at Target!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)