Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sawyer's 1st Cereal...not a fan.

Sawyer is almost 6 mos. old so we thought we'd start introducing cereal. AJ wanted to be here for his first cereal so we decided to try it on Sunday. Sawyer was not impressed. Avery and Finley didn't have much of a reaction either way when they started cereal. Sawyer, on the other hand, kept making this disgusted face and gagging! It was pitiful. I think it's definitely going to take some getting used to for him.
I think this face sums it up:
It kind of makes me sad to be moving on to the baby food stage. It's just the beginning of him becoming more and more independent of me. Bitter-sweet for sure. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. He's so cute, Sara!

    I remember that Cooper had a similar reaction to cereal--gagging and sour face and all, but he came around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane isn't a huge fan of rice either....ughhhhh.......
    Sawyer is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get to kiss that cute face in just a few days! like what you're doing with your photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I saw your blog on the Kimba Made etsy giveaway. I have a Sawyer too, so your post caught my eye:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)