Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend in Review

Good times were had by all.
Avery's last soccer game for the spring.
Driving around looking at houses with AJ's parents.
Cleaning out the garage with AJ's mom . . .I wish I had her around all the time! She is awesome!
Taking a walk to the park with the boys.
A little Market Place meal . . .Doug's favorite place to eat when they come. I got my usual crab cakes and cheesy grits = YUM.

A little Grandpa, Sawyer bonding....
Love them:On Sunday we had Sawyer's baby dedication. Mother's Day seems as good a time as any to dedicate one who makes me a mother. AJ read this verse for Sawyer: Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." All of our parents and my sister Hannah and AJ's sister Jill were there. I'm glad the boys were able to stand up there with us. I loved having the Masons pray for us and over Sawyer.
We came home and had a big lunch with everyone. I made white chicken chili.
It's my friend Ashley's recipe and it is delish.


It was a good weekend. It ended Sunday night with my little family all curled up on the couch watching the finale of Amazing Race. A good, peaceful ending to a busy weekend.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)