Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of 1st Grade!

Well, I've gone into this school year kicking and screaming. I know the structure will be good for all of us. I love Providence. I just also really, really love summer.
I am so thankful that we were so intentional about summer this year. Even though it was crazy busy with a bunch of activities, we had so much fun. We had a summer list on our wall so that we could check off all the fun things we wanted to do. And I feel satisfied that we really made the most of our days and made so many memories.
But, it's over and school is here again and I'm going to have a good attitude! :) Have I mentioned that I don't like change?
So today was the big day. My baby's first day of 1st grade.
He was so stinkin' excited he hardly slept all night. He's probably so sleepy right now!
He's getting so tall.
My big first grade boy.
I'm so glad we could all be there for his first day. I hope we can do that every year.
He. is. pumped.
He had to kiss Sawyer good-bye. :)
TROUBLE = Avery, Titus, & Sawyer all in the same class! (and sunny lifting her shirt up :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Can you even believe we have 1st graders! Ugh. Where did the time go? He looks so big and so ready for his first day. I know you're a proud mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud and sad all at once. : ) I'm going to miss being his teacher...what a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures...First grade is a pretty big deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)