Sunday, October 6, 2013

who are we?

this past week our school had it's first ever talent show.  
it was so great.
a far cry from the talent shows we had when i was in elementary school. 
i'm pretty sure i did a dance routine to "oh lolli, lollipop" that some friends and i made up at recess. 
yep. 
cool kid, i was not. 

anyhow, it was a really entertaining show and it was so great to see the different acts.
so proud of them all! :)

a group of our 5th grade boys did a stomp routine called "who are we." 
they learned the routine and even how to stomp in under 2 weeks {thanks to my really talented mama-friends who taught them}.
it brought tears to my eyes to hear them calling out who they are in Christ.
i hope they always know and stand on those truths. 

very proud of these sweet boys.  :)



proud mama's supporting our boys......


these girls are God's gift to me.
so thankful for their encouragement and friendship.



avery loved learning how to stomp.
so glad that he got this opportunity and so proud of my boy!


okay, here's the video of our boys {thanks callie for recording it!} 

{if you're reading in a reader, you'll have to click over. ;)}

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the video Sara!! That is so awesome!! They did a fabulous job - even better that they are shouting out scripture!! Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I loved the Word professed confidently and boldly! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I would love my boys to be a part of something like that-- truth, and done well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That performance was so awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Taking God's word with force. Loved it!1

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)