Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girl's Weekend 2008

Last weekend we had our annual "Girl's weekend."   If you remember this post
from last year, I told about what we do each year at Girl's Weekend.   There are 7 of us that have tried to meet one weekend during the summer each year to reconnect.  This year was great, but different as we were missing two of our girls.  Kelly
is serving as a missionary in Ukraine so she obviously wasn't able to come this year.  But we were able to talk to her over the computer late Saturday night.  It was great, we got to see her beautiful kiddos and she took us on a "tour" through their apartment.  Jackie
wasn't able to come at the last minute b/c her son got the stomach flu in the middle of the night before they were supposed to leave.  Kelly & Jackie were definitely missed . . . it wasn't the same without them.  
We did have a great time of relaxing, eating food, catching up on each other's lives, & relaxing.  It is always a refreshing time.  Our Saturday night tradition is to get dressed up and go out to eat somewhere fun.  This year was no different.  We went out for Sushi and it was YUM.



Thanks girls!  I love you all!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!

    So, it's been driving me crazy for months now because you reminded me of someone, but I couldn't figure out who. And I just figured it out today! One of my good friends from college . . . she's in the second picture on this post. Do you see the resemblance? To me, it's uncanny!

    I know that's random, but I'm so glad to have it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous -- I missed the sushi night, the candy, the chatting, the poolside lunch, and all the other traditions and non-traditions that make Girls' Weekend fabulous each year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Sorry! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)