Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stop the World.

THE Nester featured me on her nest files!!!

She had 1,050ish people link to her holiday tour of homes.  She's featuring some of them on her Nest Files. I was perusing through them this morning and saw my mantle! I almost fell off my chair.
So exciting!  I love the Nester.  Her blog is one of my favorites and I have learned so much from her.  If you have been living under a rock and haven't read her blog.  You must.  But be warned, it's addicting.

Thank you Nester! You made my day. :) Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I just looked on the Nest files and was headed to your blog to tell you about it, but it looks like you've seen it too!! YEA SARA!!! I didn't get my pictures linked up this year, since I kind of stayed the same as last year. Congrats on being blog famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!! I LOVE the Nester and all the people she features! Your house is too cute!
    Lauren Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! Your mantle looks beautiful!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)