Friday, April 9, 2010

STOP THE WORLD

my dear friend shannon just made my whole day.
i have been wanting some TOMS for forever.
my husband rocks some out.
i love what they stand for.  i love how they help little tootsies across an ocean get some much needed shoes.
i do not love that they are flats. okay i take that back, i love that they are flats on everybody else.  on all my tall friends.

i so wish i could feel confident in flats.  but i just do not.
i am 5 feet tall and i feel like i am a little girl looking up at everybody if i wear flats. 
so unless i'm wearing tennis shoes, my shoes are not flat.
aj keeps telling me to just get some.

a few months ago i emailed TOMS and asked them to pretty please with sugar on top make some with a cute wedge heel. 

clearly i am very influential.
YOU ARE WELCOME. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen a picture of them yet? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! I've seen those & they are supercute! I can't believe you are responsible for that little chunk of loveliness. thank you.
    oh and thanks for the encouraging comment slash shoutout - much appreciated :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! :) I think I must have been under a rock~ I had not heard of these, but am going to go check this company out. I love the idea of buying a pair of shoes, and help a child get a pair, too! :)

    I saw your comment for my giveaway, and wanted to say hi! I am so glad to know about your blog, and am going to be back soon! :)

    I hope you have a good night!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)