Monday, September 23, 2013

hello, monday.

hello, fall.


we are having a lovely, windows-open, candle burning kind of fall morning.
yesterday was the first day of fall and it actually feels like it.
high's in the upper 70's is pretty perfect in my book. :)

i do love how cozy a house feels in the fall.
i pulled down my few fall decorations yesterday afternoon.
i still need to get a mum and some pumpkins for the front porch.
does anyone know how i can not kill a mum?
seriously, i have a black thumb.
i need your tips.

these are phone pics so they're not profesh, but you get the idea.
it's fall up in here. :)






ruby actually sat still for a few minutes and cuddled with aj while he was watching football.
his dream come true. ;)



one of our favorite traditions is homemade pizza on sunday nights.
i use aj's mom's recipe...it's simple and yummy. {p.s. i like the packets of pizza crust yeast}



a pretty nice first day of fall, i say. :)
i'm ready now...ready for pumpkins and hay rides and yummy food.

want to get in the fall spirit with me?
lindsay at pen & paint has a cutie patootie free fall printable.
thanks lindsay! :)


happy fall, y'all!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yes, oh yes! I adore Fall. It is compensation for surviving the sweltering summer.
    I love your Fall decorations. It has inspired me to get mine out and start decorating the new house.
    That pizza looks yummy. You should post the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i actually have posted the recipe...here it is.... http://www.itsgoodtobequeen.net/2010/10/homemade-pizza-you-will-thank-me.html

      let me know if you try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Where can i get my hands on these cute sized pumpkins! Overall.... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i have no idea where i found those....they were in my fall box in the attic. ;)

      Delete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)