Monday, September 9, 2013

us {in photographs}

my sweet, sweet friend, nikki, sent me a message a while back and offered to take pictures of our family.
she is just starting her photography business and she specializes in story telling photography.
of course i was thrilled to say yes!!!

oh. my. goodness.
what a priceless gift she gave us.
she captured, us. 
how we are....in our home.

she gave us so many amazing photos, i had a hard time narrowing them down share with you.
so i'm sharing a lot. :)
























i know.
i could not love them more.
we were pretty much beside ourselves when we saw them.
there are not enough words to thank nikki for capturing this moment in time for us.

if you're local and interested {i'm sure you are :)}...check out nikki toth photography. :)

from her website:

"My passion is photographing everyday moments and making them magical.  I want to capture your family's story and help you remember those details that are so easily forgotten. 

Storytelling.  That is what I do. 

Thank you for trusting your story to me." 

how great is that? love it. 
love her.
thank you a million times, nikki. 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These are so amazing. BEAUTIFUL, beautiful pictures of your family. How far does she travel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I know you all better from seeing these! Nikki did an amazing job, I know you will always treasure these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious family Sara, and definitely a precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous! What a blessing. I adore the one with your son kissing you on the cheek, and the one where Daddy is catching Ruby from the air. How precious!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)