Saturday, February 14, 2009

All You Need is Love

We're enjoying our Valentiney Saturday. It started off on a yummy note...AJ made us heart shaped, chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. A variation on his normal Saturday morning pancakes. The boys had big fun opening their Valentine bag. I just gave them one bag to share...full of trinkets and candy's that little boys love. I think the Pez dispensers were the favorite.


More love than Sawyer could ask for!
Tonight we're going on a D-A-T-E!!! I'm obviously excited. This is the first time we'll be leaving Sawyer. My parents are coming to watch the boys. We've gone on "dates" with just Sawyer....which was fine b/c he slept the whole time. But this will be a new sense of freedom to not have to lug the big diaper bag or heavy carseat, stop to feed him, etc. I am going to try to just relax and enjoy my time and not wonder if he's doing okay. :)

I am looking forward to an evening with my best friend. He is seriously my favorite person on this planet.

We were inspired by Amber and decided to write down our love story. I think it will be something precious for our kids to read someday. AJ suprised me with the first installment this morning. :) He had been working on it all week. He has written up to our first date. I can't wait to start writing and add my part. It was fun to read the events from his perspective. It brought me back to that time. I knew we were onto something great....but I never knew it could be this good. Pin It

1 comment:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)