Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Little Men

We're having nice weather today so AJ took the boys out to "help" him clean up all the branches that ended up in our yard after the ice storm (I refuse to call it Ice Storm 2009). They were so excited. They put their boots on with their jammies and headed out. It's so fun to see how much they want to be like their daddy. He's a good one to imitate and it makes this momma's heart proud. Here's our yard o' branches...
Avery following his daddy's lead . . .
Finley looked a little like a baton twirler to me with those branches. Pretty cute.
Does any one need some fire wood?? Give us a call. Seriously.
In other news....Sawyer had his 2 month shots yesterday. :( It makes me sad any time one of my boys has to have a shot. It's so sad to see his sweet little face looking up at the nurses curiously and then they jab him in the legs. His face litterally turned tomato red. He looked a little like Bob the tomato...but a really sad Bob. I scooped him up right away to feed him and make it all better. He was smiling within minutes. He's a sweetie sweet boy. You can kind of see his little band aids on his thighs here. Don't you just want to kiss those little cheeks. I do. I think I'll go do that right now. :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I remember shots. It was the weirdest feeling the 1st time I had to go. I hated it for her and wanted to tear up, but knew I also had to be strong and in control when she looked at my face to see if things were going to be okay. I don't look forward to doing that again.

    The boys are so cute in the pj's and boots...working so hard. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)