Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy.

Finley "hiding." As soon as AJ walks in the door after work, the boys go running towards him yelling, "WRESTLE!!!!" He is so great to drop his stuff and get to playing with his boys. They have so much fun wrestling with their daddy. They always try to pin him for 10 seconds. They also love to play hide and seek with him. Finley always hides in the exact same spot that AJ just hid in. His latest tricky hiding spot is shown here:
My creative Avery designed this "electric guitar." He worked so hard on it. He cut up a box to make the shape. Then he used a comb, string, and construction paper to make it look how he wanted. When he gets an idea of something he wants to make, he determinedly works on it until he completes it.
Avery's "shot glasses." Those are nerf gun darts. He thought this was hilarious.
My new cabinet knobs and pulls. AJ spent last Saturday installing them on every cabinet in our house. Now that just makes me smile.
A sweet little 3 month old baby boy who loves to suck on his hands.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. First, I love it that Avery is so creative! I hope my kids get a creative gene in them! I sure don't have any!!

    Also, I think it's fantastic that the boys want to wrestle with AJ and that AJ does it! That is some special bonding time that they'll always remember. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am seriously impressed with that guitar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO creative! I love it!

    I love the hiding spot too. It's better than Kennedy's (covering her eyes)ha!

    I got to go out to dinner with my cousin Mary(Garton)last night and when I asked her if she knew the Neufeld's, she immediately said, "Sarah! I love her!" Apparently she knows your whole sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, um, why does Avery know so much about shot glasses? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)