Monday, March 16, 2009

Interview with Mom

I got this off of Facebook...I thought it might be interesting:

Ask your child(ren) these questions and enter their answers...Quite amusing!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Avery: You're cute.
Finley: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Avery: Telling you "I love you."
Finley: Saying beautiful things to you.

3. What makes mom sad?
Avery: I don't know.
Finley: Hitting you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Avery: Tickling.
Finley: You say funny things to me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Avery: Pretty.
Finley: You liked babies.

6. How old is your mom?
Avery: 30
Finley: I don't know.

7. How tall is your mom?
Avery: 22 inches (said after looking me up and down)
Finley: Ummm....big. You're big.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Avery: Your favorite thing is to sew.
Finley: Your favorite thing is to do sew.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Avery: I have no idea.
Finley: You go outside and find me.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Avery: Um, I don't know what that means.
Finley: Um, I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Avery: Makin' hair bows.
Finley: You're good at playing computer.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Avery: Baking a real live chicken.
Finley: Throwing stuff in the trash can.
(the boys are starting to get silly now)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Avery: Make money. I don't know anything you do as a job.
Finley: You make your bed.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Avery: Stir fry.
Finley: salad


15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Avery: Winning a quiz.
Finley: Doing a job and getting a prize. ( I think he means he's proud when I let him do a job for a prize)

16. If your mom were a Cartoon character, who would she be?
Avery: Jesse
Finley: Ernie (thanks)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Avery: help cook birthday cakes
Finley: play play-dough

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Avery: We both get itches.
Finley: We both have brown eyes.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Avery: We don't have the same color eyes.
Finley: We aren't different. We look the same.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Avery: Saying "you're handsome."
Finley: From giving me a kiss.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Avery: When he's coming home.
Finley: Because his hair is blonde.

22. Where does your mom like to go?
Avery: Grown up stores.
Finley: You like to go to Wal-Mart. (no I do not)

23. What does your mom really want?
Avery: hugs
Finley: a kiss
(yes and yes)

This was pretty fun to do, although they got pretty restless by the end. :) Have I mentioned that I love those boys???? Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So great. I like to picture the boys responding. Favorites: Avery confidently assessing your height at 22 inches and Finley thinking that when he's not around you go find him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sara! What sweet answers.:)

    I think Fin is the only person to have ever said you were big. ha! I think Avery was closer with 22 inches. ha! Can you tell we have been talking about measurement at school? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm rolling!! Somewhat from the fact that according to Avery's measurements, Henry is taller than you. Somewhat from the fact that you love A.J. for his blonde hair. And a great deal from the "no i do not" comment in reply to your love of Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this and imagining your boys telling their answers. I cracked up at the "you're good at playing computer" comment--mainly because I can imagine my kids saying that about me. I actually asked Audra these quetions a few days ago and need to ask Titus and post them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it that Finley said you go out and find him and that Avery was talking about baking a real live chicken. Those both made me laugh out loud! Cutie pies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)