Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sawyer D.

Our sweetie sweet little Sawyer turned 4 months old on Saturday. He is so precious and we are all just crazy about him. He has a great big smile that lights up the room. He loves to play with the toys hanging on his play gym. He loves his bath and kicks his feet over and over and smiles with the loud splashing noise. He loves to "talk" to us with loud squeals. Avery and Finley are great with him. They talk to him and help him be happy when Momma can't get to him right away. They sing songs to him and he delights them with an appropriate smile and squeal.

It is bitter sweet to watch this little boy grow. So hard to say goodbye to the newborn stage but also fun to see his new developments every day. I am soaking up each moment with him. I love you, my little Sawyer boy!




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I want to pinch his little cheekies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I was going to comment on his eyes too - I see a future heartbreaker! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting to see a little of Avery in him! Especially in the 1st picture. What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)