Friday, February 12, 2010

it can be yours.

Do you love this house?
of course you do.
it is awesome.  just the kind of house i dream of living in.
this is our friends' house that they are selling.  boo hoo for them. boo hoo for us. :(
yay for you.  it can be yours.
if you want to live in siloam springs in a house full of character, click here and buy their house.
just to whet your appetite:
i am love with their real wood floors and wood burning stove.  it's so dang cozy in there.
those windows are to die for.

seriously, if we could live there, it'd be sold. to me. that is all. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. ok... i'm stealing your idea!! my post will be the same today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow . . . that's a STEAL! I wish we were moving to Arkansas. For the house, and for the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and for the awesome people here of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely gorgeous- sometimes I wish I lived in America

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)