Friday, February 19, 2010

what's goin' on

 Wooty Hoo Hoo!  I'm so excited!
I can't believe we're finally doing it. 
I'm a little nervous about all of the work that is ahead of us.  But I know it's gonna be so worth it.
We are blessed with great friends who are coming over tonight to help us rip out the carpet.
Then tomorrow these bad boys go down!
also exciting is the fact that i found my camera!
on. my. desk.
yes, right where i download pictures every day.
i'm a smart girl.

anyhow, it was just in time for some nice weather we've been having. 
high's in the 50's.  not balmy by any means.
but the kids can play outside and i can see the sun.
and sawyer can eat dead grass.

we took a little walk to our neighborhood "park."
aj worked with avery on his bball skills.
avery's finally taking an interest in it.

sawyer's getting to be quite the little walker. 
it's so stinkin' adorable.
i love how he holds his little hands up the whole time and high-steps it around.
and here are some little things that make this girl happy:
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. VERY EXCITING. Sawyer is too cute...those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say thanks. For helping me find MY camera. LOL! Seriously. I have been looking for mine for a couple days (thinking the kids put it somewhere) and when I read your post, I thought about downloading pics, pulled out my keyboard tray and still hooked up to my computer. My camera. So thanks! :)

    Planning to paint and stain my kitchen table and chairs. I hope it turns out as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sawyer looks so "street" on the bball court with his hat on. What a cutie!!!!

    And WOO HOO for wood floors! Let us know if you need more help.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. for reals. can't wait to see your new floor. and jealous of your weather that you can just go play basketball in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grass is chock-full of nutritional value. I hear it rivals bread crust in vitamins. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)