Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hey There. . .

So, I'm sorry to all my faithful readers that I've been bad about blogging lately. Every time I'm on the computer lately, I've been messing with my etsy shop or playing webkinz with Avery. I pretty much have to fight him for the computer. My business, 2 blonde boys, has picked back up after the holidays. It's been nice to have some fun projects to work on.

Last weekend we had Chris & Jill (AJ's youngest sister) over for lunch to celebrate Jill's 22nd birthday. They went to church with us and then came back here for a little birthday lunch & dessert. Much to Avery's joy, Jill brought some belated birthday gifts for him from AJ's parents and Grandma. We always enjoy spending time with Chris and Jill. It reminds us of last summer...only now they leave. bummer.
Here are some pics from the day. . .

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sara! Looks like you had so much fun...your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)