Wednesday, October 12, 2011

thank you.

hi friends.

i want to tell you that it means so much to me that y'all read my blog.
there are a bajillion blogs out there and you choose to read mine.
that blesses my heart.
sometimes i will run into people that tell me they read my blog.
i love. that. 
it's not weird at all...i love it.
that's one of the reasons i write.
i really missed it for the almost 3 weeks that i was without computer & internet.
i really enjoy this little space here.
i hope you do as well.

so thank you for coming.
thank you for commenting.
your comments make my whole day....seriously.

and now for a little bit of cuteness.....
{these were taken 3 weeks ago...she's 7 weeks now!!}




do you see her little angel kiss by her mouth?
adorable.


she is getting so big!!!


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Ruby is adorable. She looks so strong and healthy to me. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the blogs I read, yours is my favorite! It's just such a happy place to come visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is too cute, love that little outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually saw you at Homecoming last week. Didn't want to say, "hey! You're the blog lady I really like!" My husband said you'd think I was some kind of stalker. But I do like to read it. ; D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in my feed reader and I always am happy when I see you posted something! : )

    Ruby is a doll and I like the chalkboard idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is precious sara....wow--these weeks are flying by so quickly....love the chalkboard idea too. have a great day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is soooo sweet. Makes me want a baby girl. :-) My little family has been going to your church recently and I saw you the other day. Was going to say "Hi, I read your blog and your baby is GORGEOUS", but didn't cause I didn't want to weird you out. Next time I see you, I'll say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all! please come say hi to me! i would love it, i promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. and thank you for all the sweet comments...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. since you don't think it's weird I'll say hi too. My husband actually found your blog when we were trying to pick a color for the baby's room. Guess what color we went with :) Then I started looking at the rest of your blog and love it! Our son is actually six and a half weeks so he and Ruby are similar in age. And I think I read somewhere that you live near Dallas? We moved from Plano to Houston this summer but miss it bunches.
    Just thought I'd drop in and say cute family and love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)