Friday, November 25, 2011

thanksgiving & instafriday

we had a lovely thanksgiving.
and of course ruby looked adorable in her turkey shirt.



dressing a girl is so. much. fun.


ruby has the sweetest coo and seems to mimic our sounds when we talk to her.


see, she loves her shirt...she's hugging her turkey.


we had a nice house full of people yesterday.
sadly i didn't get a picture of everyone...i guess i was too focused on the food.
because you know i got pics of the food.



i guess you can see where my priorities lie.


and the food was amazing.
turkey, sweet potato casserole {no marshmallows}, cornbread dressing, squash casserole, green bean casserole {obvees}, pies, brownies, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, homemade bread and sweet tea.

and now for a little instafun...my instagram pics for this week . . .


1.  baby girl smiling & happy in her carseat. shocking. it lasted for about 5 minutes.
2. more sweet baby girl goodness
3. happy birthday dear sawyer. . .family fun night at fun city for the birthday boy.
4. i needed extra plates for thanksgiving dinner...dollar tree to the rescue. score.


1. pumpkin pancakes on thanksgiving morning...thank you pinterest and my rad husband.
2.  cranberry sauce straight from the can, just the way i like it.
i want to see the lines of the can on my cranberry sauce.
no high-falutin whole berry sauce for me thankyouverymuch.
3. my little sister is staying with us for a few days.
we took a walk this morning to get some fresh air and energy out.
4. cutie cutie 3 year old boy loving the park.
we ended up walking a little too far and too long with no stroller.
i wonder what the cars were thinking when they were driving by and i had baby girl on my front and sawyer on my back. yeah. it was awesome.
my back is gonna hate me tomorrow.

happy weekend all!! Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah,
    I have enjoyed your blog so much! You are so creative and your family is adorable! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!
    Blessings to you all.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i love the pic of you with ruby in the apron. everything looked so lovely :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures. you are blessed with a wonderful family, so you had so much to be thankful for on thanksgiving...well, thankful any day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cranberry sauce with can lines is a Thanksgiving Must. I counted three other cranberry dishes at our dinner but we also had the canned stuff. Wouldn't be right not to have it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok could the sister be any cuter she is so cute with her hands hugging her turkey. You are so creative and I love her shirt. I did the same thing during our Thanksgiving gathering forgot to take picture of the entire family, but I managed to get pictures of people holding my baby individual or cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...did you make ALL that food!
    You are my hero! I am going to need lessons.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)