Wednesday, March 31, 2010

spring=parks & recreation

last friday while we were painting, aj & his dad took the boys to the park & hiking trails.
the boys had a blast.
aj took some pictures for me so i could see all the fun my sweeties were up to while i was up to my elbows in latex paint.
sawyer is a crazy climbing maniac these days. 
it's all i can do to keep him off the top of the picnic table or even avery's top bunk.
that child scares me.
he L-O-V-E-S to slide.
he just stands at the top and throws himself down it face first, laughing all the way. every time.
avery is such a great big brother.  he loves sawyer so much.
i love this picture.
 have i mentioned i love having 3 boys??? 


oh, and i'm working on another project. i know you're shocked.
here's a sneak peek.
ooooohhhh, the suspense is killing you! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's not killing ME...but I can't wait to see it!

    I completed a mini-project of my own, I'm gonna upload pix now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! No doubt about it!! Your boys are precious!! =) PS...maybe now we can pre-arrange two marriages! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Your boys are so stinkin' sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)