Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a word.

read from Jesus Calling this morning. . .

"GROW STRONG in the Light of My Presence.  Your weakness does not repel Me.  On the contrary, it attracts My Power, which is always available to flow into a yielded heart.  Do not condemn yourself for your constant need of help.  Instead, come to Me with your gaping neediness; let the Light of My Love fill you. 

A yielded heart does not whine or rebel when the going gets rough.  It musters the courage to thank Me even during hard times.  Yielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust.  In quietness and trust is your strength."

so good.
so timely.
i could get so overwhelmed if i focus on everything on my plate.
but i chose to focus on Jesus
and take one step at a time.
do the next right thing. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. thumbs up :]
    how long until they get a "like" feature for blogs haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that devotional too! It hit me hard this morning...God is so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that devotional. Isn't it a good one?!? I especially love that it takes you to Scripture with each devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that is so uplifting. Something I am really needing to hear - thank you - I can't say it much better than Alana...God is soooo Good!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)