Friday, December 2, 2011

instafriday


life rearranged

well this week i was lamo-O on taking instagram pics.
i've got three and they're not that great. ha.


to infinity....and beyond!!
sawyer got a buzz for his birthday and he l-o-v-e loves it.
he carries buzz everywhere he goes. so cute.


the fun and funky advent calendar...pre-assembly.



love spending my mornings with this sweet little boy.
love those baby cheeks and sweet smile.

do you instagram? follow my feed... saragood2bqueen

don't forget to put your name in the drawing for the $50 noonday giveaway!!

have a lovely weekend....we're going to do some fun christmasy stuff this weekend. :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I didn't take that many this last week, either. Guess I wasn't feeling it. That advent calendar looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via InstaFriday...love it! Looks like you have a love for fabulous headbands for your little lady, as do I for mine! :) I'm looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)