Thursday, December 22, 2011

today

today is the first day of my big boys' christmas break.
it's been really good.
i slept until baby girl woke me at 7 to eat.
we ate a yummy swedish tea ring for breakfast. {thank you betsy & family :)}
we all piled on the couch and watched the grinch.

i worked all morning to get the fire going...AJ is much better at it and he didn't have time to get it started this morning.
the boys were all cozied around me and i worked on a crochet project while we watched.
so nice to have that time with my boys...especially after the hurry hurry rush of the past month.
it makes me miss our homeschooling days.
even though it's a bit crazy, i am happiest when we're all together under one roof.

i'm done with my christmas shopping.
just have some more projects to finish up.
i've been rolling the laundry through all day...accidentally washed an entire load of clean clothes. awesome.

tomorrow ruby is FOUR months old. wow. hope i remember to take her picture.

okay...guess i better go stoke the fire, throw another load in, and make some more hot fudge sauce. :)

have a lovely day...merry christmas!!!



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. How long have you been crocheting? I would LOVE to learn but feel intimidated. Have you seen all of the crochet stuff on my pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Mrs.Sara you are one crazy girl. But that's what I like about you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a Merry Christmas to you and your family also sara. enjoy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Merry Christmas :) blessing to your family
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, loved how you washed a clean load, that is too funny! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)