Friday, December 9, 2011

instafriday

life rearranged

hey friends.
it's friday and i'm exhausted.
i'm currently eating rainbow berry sour candy to keep myself awake.
all i want to do is take a nap but of course there's no time for that.
i think i will wander downstairs and make some coffee for this chilly afternoon.
i love this time of year even if it is crazytown busy.
trying to take deep breaths, choose not to get overwhelmed {i get overwhelmed pretty easily :/} and talk to Jesus.

sooooo....here are my little snapshots of life this week....



this candle is ah-mazing. go get one...walmart, 5 bucks.
it smells soooo good and fills my entire house with it's goodness. love. it.


last friday's thrift store finds.
chunky sweater cardi for me.
you can't really see it, but it's a navy sweater shirt thing for fin.
christmas sparkle.
wreath forms for future projects. yay and yay.


we had our first snow this week.  
just a dusting but it sure was pretty.


oh how i love her in a jumper.
can't get enough.


peppermint tea on a cold afternoon makes me feel so cozy.
favorite mug makes me think of my girl, mel.


love the sparkle of a christmas tree.

thanks for reading, friends.

may your days be merry and bright....... Pin It

2 comments:

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)