Monday, July 18, 2011

baby girl headbands


i am having the most fun making sweet little headbands for baby sister. 

at night when the boys are all tucked into their beds, aj & i sit on our bed and watch some randar show on our computer...and i make hair doo-dads for our sweet girl.  
i love it. 


it fulfills my need to craft and also gives me the immediate results that i l-o-v-e. 

plus i have a stash of adorable hair flowers for 1/bazillioneth of the cost of buying them retail. 


it started with this one
i have had so much fun shopping around for materials & dreaming up new ideas. 



i can't wait to see them on her sweet baby head. 



simple and sweet. 

if  any of y'all have inspiration photos of hair pieces that i need to try, pretty-please send me a link.  :)


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. awwww, such pretty headbands.
    i have 2 little girls and a boy, and when my girls were babies, i used to love putting headbands on them.
    can't wait to see the photos you post one day with your baby girl wearing them. enjoy your week.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)