Friday, July 15, 2011

instafriday

i'm linking up once again with jeannette's instafriday.

life rearranged

so here's a glimpse at our week, through my cell phone cam . . .



avery asked if he could draw on his face with washable markers.
then he came out of the bathroom.

ummmm. . . okayyyyyy . . .
creepy.



my mom got us gift certificates to tropical smoothie so the whole fam loaded up & went for a treat last saturday.
it was well over 100 degrees, so it was perfect.
they were super yum.


pretty typical thermometer reading on my swagger wagon these days.
i'm pretty sure it never got this hot last summer.
it's just a special bonus since i'm pregnant. yay.
i always say i'd rather be hot than cold, and believe it or not, that still holds true in this oven-esque weather.



my saving grace, sonic ice.
i am addicted to it.
i want to be crunching on it at all times.
for the past 2 weeks, during the big boys piano lessons, sawyer and i have gone to sonic for a nice cold cup of that ice.
i need to just go by myself some bags of it and call it good.


i found a dresser for baby girl's room!!!
so excited!
i bought the paint for it today.
a pale aquaish color.....what color should i spray the hardware?
ORB? {oil rubbed bronze}
or splurge and buy glass pulls and knobs like i did for the wardrobe?
that's a lot o' knobs & pulls there, people.


and this from target.
really???
i really felt like i was shopping at 5-7-9 in junior high again...so much of that style has come back apparently. 
i'm sure someone could look just adorable in these.
but i'm kinda feeling like these have jumped the shark.  
or maybe i'm just old and fuddy duddy.

i'm very happy that it's friday.
i am worn out
i feel like my body is just done being pregnant and starting to shut down.
everything is so much work and i am exhausted all the time again.
so thankful i'll have aj home to help & be the fun parent for the weekend. 
plus we get a date nite tomorrow night.
plus, i like him and i want him home all the time. :) Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I ate sonic ice by the bag when I was pregnant as well. There really isn't a better way to get through the summer as a pregnant mama. Fun pictures! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! love the creepy markers on his face pic..haha....my kids did the same thing one day, but even though it was washable markers, it took a while to scrub off.
    have a fun weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yours is the second sonic ice i clicked on this week! ;) and i posted my sonic drink last week! tis the season!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying following your blog. I usually check in during the middle of the night while I'm nursing my baby girl so I can never respond. Anywho, thanks for the fun reading! -Kate in NH

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first pic is so funny...looks like something I would expect from my youngest! Hooray for smoothies when the temps are super high! And seriously those romper thingys came back??? I couldn't wear them then, and sure wouldn't dream of wearing them now:-) Visiting from Life Rearranged...nice to meet you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. avery. what the world? If his whole life wasn't so creative, I would seriously be concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the name of the baby??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the girlie room, so far. Where did you get the dresser? I'm an a chronic ice eater when pregnant too. I don't crave it unless I'm pregnant.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)