Friday, July 1, 2011

instafriday

snapshots of our life this week . . .  all taken with my cell phone . . . via instagram  . . .

angry birds birthday party


four little swimming sweeties.... meliyah and her brother kk swam their little hearts out with us.


summer strawberries and nutella....the perfect combination ..... a.k.a. my favorite late night treat


made this coconut banana bread with lime glaze....super yum.


summer.


brothers who saved and saved to buy a wii game from big lots.


big boy underwears.


cousins.

link up your instagram pics here:

”life

i'm not on my normal computer and this is my first go-round with instagram...so please excuse these super small pictures.....hopefully i'll get it figured out by next week. ;)

have a happy fourth friends!!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos! I'm so intrigued by the "Angry Birds" birthday party...sounds so awesome!

    I cracked up at the big boy underwears photos. My 4 y/o would wear nothing but his big boy underpants all day long if I let him. Seriously, keeping clothing on the kid requires a reward system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pictures.
    Yep, my son also walks around in his big boy underwear too. haha. must be nice to just walk around like that. haha. have a happy fourth of july to youa nd your family.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Strawberries with nutella?! I've never tried that! Gotta start!

    And the big boy underwear is hilarious, btw!

    Love instagram/instafriday!

    -Carly
    www.createliveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Strawberries with nutella?! I've never tried that! Gotta start!

    And the big boy underwear is hilarious, btw!

    Love instagram/instafriday!

    -Carly
    www.createliveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from insta friday! Nutella and strWberries?!? Delish! And your little guy in his undies
    Reminds me if my son:) we're working on pott training over here.. Yikes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just printed out that recipe - sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)