Friday, July 22, 2011

instafriday

instafriday = our life in cell phone pics this week . . .



 super yummy, summery tea inspired by julie. 
 


my lunch last saturday.
basil, tomato & olive oil. . . compliments of the farmer's market. 
i l-o-v-e the smell of fresh basil. 
oh and let's not forget the route 44 sonic ice to go with it.
when aj handed me my cup of icy goodness, i was having a moment with it...he said, "are you moaning??"
i may have been a little too excited about my cup of pellet ice.

i told him, when i'm in the hospital, i want people to bring me flowers and sonic ice. :)


my beautiful pillow, handcrafted ~every detail~ by sweet people in deraduhn, india.



self portrait out by the pool. 
we are having, what our weather guy calls, a "historic heat wave."
i love the south, i really, really do.


i can't see my feet.
which is a good thing because they are swollen beyond recognition.


finley has swim lessons this week.
it has been amazing to watch his progress this summer . . . having a pool has been the best thing for him.
he's a little fishy now. :)


oh my word, can you stand the cuteness of baby girl shoes??? i cannot.

i am nesting like crazy. wish my body would keep up with my mind.

i got the dresser finished...can't wait to show you!!
it is perfect.

also, i have to give a shout out to my girl, kira. 
she is the one who is helping make my blog look so great & doing all the technical details that are required to do things like buttons, favicons, etc.
do you see the little banner over there? ----------->
i have an it's good to be queen facebook page now! you can also sign up for my blog feed, look at my twitter, pinterest, & email me. :)
i am so thankful there are people who understand computer codes and don't want to scratch their eyeballs out. 
thank you kira! you are my hero.

okay join the instafun here:

life rearranged

happy weekend!! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You're sweet~ and VERY welcome. Thanks for trusting me :)

    I love this idea, Instagram Friday. Because I love me some Instagram. That has to be the greatest app EVER. I will take some pics this week so I can play too!

    And I want some of that ice tea, yes please.

    And I want to borrow your heat wave. I'm in jeans and a sweatshirt and it's 65 here, just like its been all summer except for a couple days. Idaho isn't always like this, but we are having a record COLD front... so jealous of your suntan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things to think about on that one!
    1. I love Sonic ice, too. Did you know you can buy big bags of it for $1? They rarely use ice here in France. Big time bummer.

    2. You are the first person I have not heard complain about that intense heat wave. And you're pregnant. Great attitude!

    3. I love that pillow. We are getting our shipment here next month and I have been looking for something like that. I wonder if I can order it here...

    4. Our Emma has those same silver shoes. They are so precious at the ends of chubby little legs, too! I got a bunch of Pedipeds at the Just Between Friends sale last year. They had a really good selection and pretty good prices. I'm sure you can get them at your friend's sale as well, just watch out- it becomes an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad I stumbled onto your blog! You are adorable...I l LOVE your belly pic from your view! And yes about the cute little girl shoes. I two grand-daughters, and I can't tell you how many shoes I have bought for them! The funny thing is they love shoes too:) I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)