Friday, July 8, 2011

instafriday

yay, it's friday!

here's a little smattering of my cell phone pics from this week....
{if you follow me on twitter or instagram you've seen several of these already}



we stumbled onto this little gem in nevada, mo on our way through last thursday.
cherry street grill . . . in an old hotel . . . super duper yum. . . old, original architecture.
homemade mac n' cheese. oh mercy, it was gooooood.


sisters hanging in KC.
aj's two sisters are precious gifts to me. love. them.


three sweet boys on the fourth.


my sis-in-law got this adorable headband for baby girl.
oh my, i cannot even stand the cuteness.
can't. wait. :)


found this awesome chippy, turquoise shelf at potter's house thrift.
for 7 bucks. 
yes, please.
you really have to have vision when you go into a thrift store.
look beyond the junk and see the treasures.
this was a happy, happy find.


"picnic night" with the fam.
muppets take manhattan.


this tiny little thing showed up in our yard on wednesday, half starved and scared to death.
i think she weighs about a pound. 
the boys are begging to keep her. 
she is a cutie. . . 


and finally . . .

what we will do for free chicken.

it's not too late for you....it's cow appreciation day all day so you can dress up and get a free dinner!
a family of 5 with a completely free meal...thankyouverymuchiloveyouchicfila. :)

link up your cell phone pics here!

life rearranged Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hi Friend!
    May I come and steal that bookshelf? In fact I'll give you triple what you paid for it. :)
    Cow appreciation day is the best.
    Chick-fil-a is the best!

    Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute family picture! gotta love CFA and free chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! love family picnic night. sara, where did you get those cute trays that the boys are using when they watch tv...i gotta get some of those for my kids. have a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bookshelf! you scored! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the headband is adorable. love your cow appreciation day photo.
    stopped by from instafriday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!! That headband is ADORABLE.

    And oh my goodness ... that dog is TOO much (looks like a pug/chihuahua mix?). If you can't find it a home, I'd adopt it in a heartbeat. I have a weakness for pug-mixes (I have a pug/beagle rescue).

    ReplyDelete
  7. in all the time that I've read you – and you were one of the very first blogs that I began reading as I began blogging – there seriously has not been one blog post that hasn't made me either smile – or think – and mostly smile. Every. Single. Visit. Has been charming, and full of awesome. And the Chick-fil-A, that was serious icing on the cupcake. God Bless you, and all your men, and your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, craig, i agree with you. i also love reading sara's blog. it is such a sweet, real and happy blog to read.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. craig and lisa...y'all made my night. ....thank you so much for such lovely words.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)