Friday, July 23, 2010

your new cookie recipe is here. you're welcome.


you need to stop what you're doing and go make these chocolate chip cookies .
they are seriously so yummy and easy to make.
i'm not a huge baker so when my friend carrie told me that she had a really easy & really yummy cookie recipe, i gave it a try. 
and guess what, miracle of all miracles, they didn't get all flat when i baked them.

it is easy easy easy. 
you mix up the whole thing with a fork.  now that's my kind of baking.

i'd write out the recipe, but seriously, just click over to carrie's and print it out.

plus she's a really funny writer and you need a laugh i'm sure.


***********************************************************************************

don't forget to enter my giveaway! :)


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara.
    Oh I am heading that way right now. My family would love to have a new yummy cookie recipe! :o)
    Curious. Did your package arrive yet? I am getting a little nervous, I did not put a tracking number on it or anything like that.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara!

    I cliked over to get the recipe so I could make them for a special event at our church over the weekend - there was enough to share with a few of the neighborhood kids and they all said "These are the bestest homemade cookies I've ever had!"

    Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link, because I desperately needed another reason to get fat. I do love me a chocolate chip cookie.

    This post gave me a good excuse to do what I was already planning to do today, which is comment on your blog. I found you through the link party on Thrifty Decor Chick.... like a month ago maybe? And I've been following you through Google reader ever since. I'm also a mom of boys (four of 'em!) and I just love, love, love your blog. It's one of my favorites.

    So I thought I'd quit being a creepy stalker and let you know that I am in fact reading your blog and you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)