Friday, August 6, 2010

it's friday night.

this was not as fun but it was much quicker....  i used a random number generator this time to pick a winner.

oh Suzanne, you lucky dog, you are getting yo self some free custom designed cards by the super duper talented, Sara of less ordinary desgins.

suzanne was #56 and here's her winning comment:
suzanne said...
i'm a big l.o.d. fan. i'm crossing my fingers that i win:)


yay for you suzanne! i'll let sara know that you're the winner.
thank you all for entering, and a huge thank you to sara,  for doing this super rad giveaway.
you are a rock star. that is all.

and just as a bonus here's a fun blast from my past.....
a friend put this photo up on facebook of us in second grade.
you get 5000 points if you can tell which one is me.
 okay good night peeps.....it's time for me to go snuggle with my husband. ;) Pin It

9 comments:

  1. My guess: front row, very right, girl with the blue and white dress, head tilted. Ok, is that weird for me to stare at your picture and try to figure out what you looked like 20 years ago or so? I've never even met you! But I promise I'm normal and not scary! Oh, I looked at your house-for-sale blog (very nice) and WISH houses here (Seattle-area) were that cheap. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (and it's not 2 AM, it's late, midnight, but not as late as it looks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that vote. That head tilt/sweet smile is a Finley look alike (in girl form that is!), seriously, he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. voting for the Ramona Quimby look-alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obvi you in the front far right. CUTE dress, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I popped by after reading your comment at whatever. I'm so glad I did. I think you might be the little one on the far right in the front row. I was thrilled to find some of your favourite picks. I love the alphabet wall and want to do it too. Plus I visited your favourite misssion blog. It is now bookmarked in my blogs to visit.
    Have a great weekend,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Front row at the far right hand side fo sho! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH. MY. GOODNESS. to that picture!! I actually recognized several people and there are probably a few more that I would know if you reminded me. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...I can also tell you which one is Allison Baldridge, Rachel Townsend, and Devin Vohs.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)