Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sawyer.

 little cutie patootie is doing great with the brace.
 he actually wants to wear it, which is a huge blessing.
 we're leaving tonight for children's hospital and we meet with the rheumatologist bright and early in the morning.
if you're wanting to use this information to rob our house, i'm gonna have to disappoint you.
we have family coming to stay with the big boys.
 hoping and praying it will be a quick and easy visit and we'll get a true diagnosis.
he's still adorable even if he does have a mullet and is wearing giant, white shoes. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I just got caught up. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for your little guy and the whole fam. I have a friend whose toddler daughter has JRA. I'd be happy to get you her contact info if that's the diagnosis you get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still looks perfectly perfect to me! GL tomorrow, Children's is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you guys as you try to figure it all out. He's so cute! Hoping you get some concrete answers for the little darling!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he is. :) Praying everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah! It was so good to see you today. I didn't realize all of this was going on w/your baby boy :( I would have loved to have prayed for him while he was nearby but I will pray from a distance, nonetheless. My MIL has this condition, but not the juvenile vs., obviously. I can understand a little bit of what your sweet fella might be going through, having watched her for 14 years now. I know how to pray, friend. Glad it hasn't kept you all down!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)