Monday, August 2, 2010

monday.

ohhhhhhhh, it's a monday.

we had a great weekend.
lovely, relaxing, 2 full days with my man.

can you believe it's august already?
school activities are already starting to fill up my calendar this month.
but it's still very much summer in my book so i intend to make the most of it.
it's hotter than snot so i hope to take the boys to the splash park this week.
i'm working on ordering the boys school books right now.
and i lovey love love buying school supplies.
but other than that, i'm in denial that summer will ever end.

i want to hit people who are wishing for fall already.
i love fall as much as the next person, but to me, fall just means that winter is right around the corner.
and i am not a fan.
so i'm gonna soak up this heat index of 104 and drink some more sweet tea thankyouverymuch.

so you know i'm always posting pictures of my kids eating popsicles.
that's how we get through summer in the south around here.

and here is my new fave find:
they're less than 2 buck for a big ol' bag and these are the ones my kids ask for.
they love that they have 2 sticks.  very exciting.
usually we break them in half though to make them last longer.
popsicles are just a daily routine at our house in the summer.

okay, back to book ordering.

did you sign up for the less ordinary designs giveaway of a free design and 100 printed cards? Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pic of the 4 kiddos and their popcicles! so cute! (what kind of camera do you have??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - I'm totally wishing for fall - but glad that someone enjoys this heat because it makes me want to die

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the pic of the 4 kiddos and their popcicles! so cute! (what kind of camera do you have??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know what you mean~ I don't ever want summer to end and I'm in denial that school is coming. Someone gave me a box of otter pops for my kids, and my first reaction was "Ew gross these are 100% corn syrup" and then I remembered that when I was a kid I ate five or six otter pops a day. And I survived. So my kids are making their way through the otter pop box and life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable kids! So Avery has to do a thumb up in every picture now.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you sweet friend. A day doesn't go by where I don't think of you. I cried last night while putting Micah down - he misses his Avery and Finley and it hurts me so.
    Your sweet little princess is starting to really fit in - she's so cute.
    I love you.
    I miss you.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree!!! What's wrong with people that want cold weather...don't get it. Spring, Summer, Fall, but not winter.

    By the way, I LOVE the picture at the top...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you do know that JD had to wear a brace at night for a long time, right? for real. I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to exchange links with your site queen-of-the-house.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)