Tuesday, August 10, 2010

real quick like

hey y'all....just wanted to check in and say hey.
no time to post today, i'm busy hot gluing my finger prints off.

....more on that later. 

in the mean time, have y'all found catalog living?

that website is hysterical.  my friend ashley and i emailed our favorite posts back and forth the other night , i was laughing so hard. . . okay guess you had to be there....

anyhow the writer (she's the girl in those sonic commercials) pokes fun at the sets you see in magazines like pottery barn, ballard designs, etc. 

okay this one is really funny. and this one. they're all funny. besides it's the afternoon, you shouldn't be doing anything productive anyway. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i have thoroughly enjoyed "catalog living," since finding your blog minutes ago. I think that meeting at the park would be terrific.

    do any days work for you next week?

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)