Friday, May 14, 2010

friday randomness by sara

there's something odd about that, no?

because why wouldn't you stuff a car into the tissue box?

it's pretty much a monsoon around here lately.
i'm ready for the sunshine and a tan on my face.

i've been surprised by people's reactions to my tattoo.
mostly more positive than i expected. 
people that i imagined would have the worst reaction, had the best. even if they don't understand it, they understand me and they know my heart. and that feels good.

i was surprised that there were some people who don't even know me that were offended.
it makes me sad when people who love Jesus don't act right.
some people just want somebody to talk about.
i guess it makes them feel good to determine if somebody else's decisions are right or wrong.
can we all just give each other some grace possibly??
and possibly not use Bible verses out of context to prove your point?
let's all just love and love and love on people like Jesus told us too. k?  thanks. ;)


oh and it's almost the weekend!!!! woo hoo!!!
i love all my sweet readers! thanks for all of your lovely comments.
have a good friday.  do some lovin' this weekend. Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Sara, you rock that tatt. And let others' junk roll off you. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that as the page was loading it goes from "this is the day the Lord has made" to Dr. Fear and his menacing laugh. We need more of those crazy boys in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Offended? I don't get how it was offensive . . .

    Love the car in the tissue box. It makes perfect sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I love your blog... It's so fun and inspiring :)...so I nominated you for a little award on my blog (www.amyjdelightful.blogspot.com)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)