Wednesday, May 19, 2010

quickie

little things make me happy.
especially little things that cost one dollar and 50 cents.

remember this mail holder i have in my office?
remember i got it last summer at the thrift store and it looked like this?
pretty, no?

well anyhow, i felt as though it was lacking a little somethin'.

so i picked up these bad boys at Hob Lob
i quickly typed up the words i wanted & printed them out on scrap paper.
a little glue dot later and now we're cooking with gas!

a quick little project to keep me sane until i have time to do another big project.
you know my mind is just always spinning with projects.
so many ideas (and so many kids incidentally), so little time! Pin It

7 comments:

  1. okay...so the next time you happen upon another one of those for $1.50...please by it for your friend Jenny...that is worth SEVERAL dozen cupcakes. Seriously...that was a good find. Kinda makes me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... it's perfect now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love the color paint...where did you pick it up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jenny are you talking about the spare parts? b/c those are always 1.50 at hobby lobby if you go when the scrapbook stuff is half off. The mail holder...i can't even remember how much i paid for it, but i'm sure it was around a dollar. :) i wish we lived in the same town and could go thrifting together!

    pine tree home, the paint is krylon spray paint...can't remember the color name.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)