Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my favorite time of year.

it finally feels like summer.
all of a sudden it went from cloudy, dreary days to hot & sunny.
just the way i like it.

i love our days spent outside.
a little sunshine makes this mama a happy mama.
i feel like the boys truly get to be boys in the summer.
it's one long stream of muddy knees, dirt under the finger nails, bug bites, popsicle mouths & sweaty heads.
and oh how i love this baby's curls.

the only one of 3 to get his mama's hair.
and this little man had his last day of preschool today.
it makes my heart hurt.
i'm grasping at time.
and so happy for these long summer days to spend soaking these three sweet boys up.
 

 


 

 sweet, chubby, crossed ankles. oh my, i love those little feetsies.





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. sawyer's hair is killing me. he's just so beautiful. you do that to make all of us straight-hairs just a little more jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' cute! I cannot believe how big Sawyer is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cuteness!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me happy! I love hearing you delight in your boys. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)