Wednesday, August 10, 2011

nothin' much.....

today has been a  full day of errands and appointments.
and now it's almost time to start dinner....and by that i mean, put the frozen casserole i bought at walmart in the oven.
i am on a cooking strike until after this baby is here.


and i bought more girly fabric today because i just can't help myself.
and i bought a tutu.
it was on sale.  it would have been wrong to not buy it.

and by the way... do you do swag bucks?
if not, you really should....if you like free money.
it's basically a web browser that you use instead of google.
and you earn points all the time just for searching online as you normally would.
so it's no skin off your back.
swag bucks are the reason that i always have some kind of credit in my amazon account.
you trade your points in for prizes or gift cards and i always trade mine in for amazon cards. 
seriously, it takes no effort.
so that's my plug.
and if you sign up right now you can use the code AUGUSTBONUS during the registration process and get 50 free swag bucks.  awesomeblossom.
so click here to get started or click my swagbucks button over there on the sidebar --------->

and now for a little sweetness....3 little boy hands loving on their sister. :)


13 days. :) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How cute! They are gonna be great big brothers! I Am the baby girl in our family.. My big brothers are 6 and 8 years older than me. I had a sweet life:) your little princess will too:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)