Wednesday, August 24, 2011

showered with love

a few weeks ago, our sweet friends blessed us with a couple's shower.
the invitation said, "sugar and sweets and all things PINK!"

can i tell you how excited i was for a pink baby shower? sooooo excited. 
and it was wonderful and girly and pink. 




they planned so many extra details to make it special for me. 
i truly have the most amazing friends.






everyone had to wear pink, even the guys.
if you know my husband, you know this was asking a lot. 
he did it for me, because he loves me and because he didn't have a choice. :)




everything was decorated with red and pink.
perfect for a little girl named ruby. 




they made me a little book of wishes for the baby.
some were sweet and meaningful and others were funny. 
i look forward to reading through them when i'm up at night with ruby. 






we had such a fun night. 
it was great to hang out with some really good friends and celebrate this gift God is giving us. 






and this is what grown men do when they attend a baby shower. 





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet blessing from your friends! That shower is beautiful!! I absolutely love that the guys were jumping on the trampoline!!! Congrats, Ruby Jane is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the ideas and the details your friends put into your shower. Beautiful, fun and so memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all you look SO BEAUTIFUL!! Amazing.
    Second.. this made me want to cry. What an amazing gift to have friends that care like that.. I am struggling in this area so much where we are at right now and this is truely such a blessing. Love the details and of course all things pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! WHat a gorgeous shower! Definetly fit for the little Princess Ruby Jane! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)