Tuesday, August 2, 2011

thanks, captain obvious.


fyi: it's hot here.
are you sick of me saying that yet?
the weatherman says we are living in historic times.
tomorrow we're supposed to reach the hottest day in recorded history.
and you know what?
i'm not complaining.
yes it feels like someone is blasting a blow dryer in my face when i walk outside.
and yes, it feels like when you open the oven and that rush of hot air comes out in your face....except you stay there and don't move.
and yes, my feet have swollen to something i don't recognize.
nevertheless, i am a summer girl and i will take stinkin' hot summer over cold winter any. day.

the pool certainly helps.
for some reason it has stayed nice and cool and refreshing and i'm so, so thankful.

and seriously, is there any heat that a 10 cent freeze ice pop can't solve? 

okay, i will try to stop talking about the weather now. 

i'm going to go get an icy, icy cup of sweet tea and enjoy the luxury of bought air. :)

{21 days!!!!} Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm right there with ya... Give me the heat any day over freezing cold. Hope you stay cool though and keep your feet up!.. My daughter is at the tail end of her pregnancy too and her feet are unrecognizeable at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--that is some crazy high heat! and to be very pregnant during this heat. at least you have your sonic ice alot of times to refresh you, right? haha.
    have a good week:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)