Monday, August 15, 2011

rhea lana's

if you've read my blog for long you've heard me talk about my friend, Ashley's children's consignment sale.

she now has four sales a year, called Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment Sale.
they're actually all over the country, so you should look and see if there's one in your area.
if there's not, you might want to have your own franchise! they are TONS of fun. :)
i've worked at ashley's sales for years now and we always have such a blast. 



anyhow, the northwest arkansas one is coming up next week so there is still time if you have items you want to consign.
you have until wednesday at midnight to enter your items online.
this is the best way to make money on your kid's clothes that they've outgrown or toys, videos, books, equipment, etc. that you want to get rid of. 
the past few sales, i've made enough money selling my stuff to break even on what i spend.
and i almost entirely clothe my children from rhea lana's.  


if you just want to shop for amazing deals on clothes, equipment, furniture, etc., the sale days are: Aug 21-27. 

also, one of my favey new things is they now carry all types of furniture & home decor, not just children's furniture.
so if you're needing a new sofa or table or whatever, you need to at least stop by for that.

honestly, they typically have everything you could imagine needing or wanting for your child, you just have to experience it to really understand how great it is.

okay, go here now and sign yourself up!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting points. Thanks!

    My blog:
    DSL Vergleich dslvergleichdsl.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)