Friday, March 18, 2011

random fridey thoughts.

i used to work with a lady that pronounced friday, "fridey."
just thought you should know.

not only is today friday, but it is the friday before spring break!!
woo to the hoo.
we are not going anywhere exciting at all.
which i am just fine with because that means i don't have to pack.
although i'd do just about anything to have a full week with my husband.
i really do hate packing though.
so my plan for spring break is to sleep. in. 
no home school means i can get up when the boys do and then we can just play. 
it will be warm so i see the park in our future.
there will probably be some fun spring break activities going on around town that we'll participate in as well.

and do you see my new header??!!!
love it.
kira @ kissing the joy as it flies made it for me.
Photobucket
she is so sweet and she is a boy mama so we get each other. :)
she also made me a fun button....do you see it over there in my sidebar? --------->
i love how you meet kindred spirits over the world wide interwebs. so great.
also, you should check out her blog if you need a laugh because on friday she does "fess up fridays" and it's always hilarious. :)
and seriously i am so thankful that people know how to do things on the computer and can help a girl out!
thank you kira!!!!

also, my stomach is getting large and in charge.
i need to take a picture to show you...hopefully this weekend.
i wore my first maternity shirt this week and my jeans are about to give.
the rubber band trick has about had it.
it's pretty painful.
i just have not wanted to give myself over to full blown maternity clothes yet.
i think it's time to accept it.

and do you want a confession?
i watched the entire season of the bachelor. every. episode.
i know. for shame.
we don't even have cable and i found a way to watch smut.
in my defense, i am a hopeless romantic and i love a love story.
seriously...i am pitiful.

okay, now i must run clean the kitchen since it's still messy from breakfast.
you can't walk across the floor with out getting crumbs on your feet.
how's that for a confession for ya? :)

happy weekend, y'all!! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'll confess. I watch it too. Every season. We don't have cable either but I go to a friend's house and get my smut on there. I watch for the exact same reason-I'm a hopeless romantic. And I always hope it will work out (and even believe it will regardless of the statistics and the fact that my head disagrees.)

    Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ smut. love the new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome~ thanks for the shout out :)

    It's funny how with your first pregnancy you can't wait to get into maternity clothes, and by the fourth you are using a rubberband to hold your own pants on. I think it's because we know that once we get into them, we're not getting out for a while.... at least I don't. I just wore a maternity shirt the other day and I haven't been pregnant in almost two years. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl - I'm a HUGE bachelor fan!!! I really love Emily - for 24 she's so mature. Brad on the other hand, he's a bit robotic. I watch way too much. Haha!

    I love your new header - Kira did a GREAT job! :)

    Have an awesome Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crumbs, romance on t.v., a precious babe on the way, a new header, woo to the hooh (not only hip – but it rhymes) – what’s not to like?

    Of course - you know if someone does a google search for "random friday thoughts - and spells it correctly - they'll never find you - to their loss.

    May God Bless and Keep you and make his to face shine upon you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)