Tuesday, March 29, 2011

stop the world.

did you see it?
that new button over there in my side bar?

i said i would be the last person to do it.
a friend said it's a "time suck."
so i really wasn't gonna do it.

but after the !deacamp orphan conference where everyone was communitcating via twitter plus the whole of blogosphere seems to communicate that way....i caved.

i decided to quit being a stick in the mud and join the party.

so if you're interested in knowing the super thrilling ramblings of my day, you can now follow me via twitter.

Follow saragood2bqueen on Twitter  <-----click this button :)

and if you have any great twitter tips or people/places i need to follow, let me know.
maybe i can even get to know some of my sweet readers better...how fun! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I don't get the whole Twitter craze... If you've got a Facebook status, why do you need a Twitter? I don't get it. I guess I'm still stuck in the mud.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)