Thursday, October 7, 2010

around here this week

i have a candle going almost all the time fall-winter.
it feels cozy to me.
every day we're at home, i have a candle burning and our old ipod serenading me with worship songs.
it sets a good tone in our house.

when did my little finny-fan start looking like such a big kid?
he's 5 1/2 now. sigh.
 avery goes flying down our neighbors driveway so fast in that little plastic wagon.
he has a need for speed.
homeschooling is going really well lately.
not sure why.
but i am enjoying it.
the boys are working hard and doing great.
i guess we're all getting used to the routine.
it's a happy time in our lives right now.
peace.
joy.
i love my life and am so grateful i get to live this blessed life.


funny teeth from the dollar store.
is there any little boy who doesn't love these?
i am crazy about pandora.
i love my shane & shane radio station.
what's your favorite radio station on pandora? Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word that last picture kills me!!! TOO hilarious!

    And I have some serious. envy. going on about your chalkboard. I seriously WANT ONE that big, but just have no place to put it!!!! Someday. Maybe. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't youjust love the coziness a burning candle brings to our homes : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love me some pandora!
    I'm getting ready to ask the same on my blog to hear some other 'favorites'!

    I rotate stations depending on my mood:

    colbie caillat,ingrid michaelson
    brooke fraser &/or Nichole Nordeman
    jack johnson, john mayer,

    Frank Sinatra

    WE keep a candle burning 'round our parts during this season as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)