Friday, October 8, 2010

what i'm digging.

i want to try to make this home made laundry soap.
i am swooning over this giant hanging window
i love her style.
[photo source]
 i want to make these funky, messy rosettes for something.
maybe for a pillow if i ever get back to sewing.
maybe for a pin or hair clip....
& this girl has tons of great tutorials. 

i'd like to make a sign like this one.
here's an easy tutorial for it.
my friend ashley made a similar version:
this is just fun.

it's friday friends! have a great weekend.
put on joy! :)
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh man...I started making laundry soap this summer and its great! I really think it works so much better..plus doesnt have all the fragrance and junk to irritate skin :) You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made 2 batches of the Duggar's recipe for laundry soap. The first time, I used Ivory instead of Fels-Naptha. I would highly recommend sticking with the Fels-Naptha.
    If you don't want to buy a big box of borax and washing soda, I'd be happy to share from my big boxes. :)
    ~Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister makes her own laundry soap and loves it! Let me know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made that balloon wreath with the boys over the summer - super easy and fun for b-days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made that balloon wreath with the boys over the summer - super easy and fun for b-days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall wreath. I'm making it. I am. I am.

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)