Friday, January 23, 2009

What I've Been Doing Lately

Some of you have expressed concern that I may have fallen off the face of the Earth. :) Well, I didn't, I just had a baby...our third, by the way. :)
So this is what I have been doing in my month long absence from blogging:
LAUNDRY. LAUNDRY. LAUNDRY.
How one tiny baby adds so much laundry is beyond me. It could be the fact that he spits after, between, and before every feeding, leaving me with an entire load of burp cloths to wash.
Homeschooling.
You may remember that Avery goes to Providence Academy two days a week and I home school him the other 3 days. This is what our table looks like on those mornings. Notice my cup of coffee...it is essential. He does great and really enjoys it. It has taken some juggling now that we have our Sawyer here, but still works out great for us. We almost always do school in our jammies. :)
Finley doing his "work." :)
Holding my Sawyer.
Notice the laundry piled around me.
This is my favorite thing to do in the evenings. I feel like we are going going going all day long, so I really enjoy just sitting and holding my sleepy boy.
He is already growing and changing so much. I am soaking up each moment with him. He is PRECIOUS.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I can't keep up with our laundry for three as it is. Four seriously scares me, but you give me hope ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)