Tuesday, January 1, 2008

5 Years Ago . . .




















Wow . . . is my baby 5 years old?? I can hardly believe it. 5 seemed so old....and now here we are. I keep looking at the clock, thinking back to what I was doing 5 years ago at this time. What a wonderful day it was. It was such a calm, yet exciting day. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. . . such a gift. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for the gift of my sweet boy.
Happy 5th Birthday, my sweet Avery Jack.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm just beginning to realize how quickly time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such precious pictures of Avery! I love the new background for your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post!
    Happy 5th Birthday to Avery!
    Happy 2008 as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he was ever so little. Where does the time go??!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)