Monday, January 7, 2008

Avery's Birthday, Part 2

This past Saturday we had Avery's birthday party. His cousin, Mary turned 8 on Dec. 30th, so they had a combined party. We had it at this place, Pump It UP...which was awesome (thanks, mom)! They had a room full of inflatables for the kids to play on....a huge slide, "boxing ring", bounce house, obstacle course, etc. It was totally private and so clean....nice. They had an hour and a half to jump their little hearts out. I think the grownups had almost as much fun as the kids. My parents took a lot more pictures, so hopefully I will be getting those soon (hint, hint). :)

Here is AJ (notice how sweaty he is....he'd been bouncing A LOT and was a big hit with the kids!), Finley, & Audra. I wish I didn't just get the back of Audra's head, b/c she is a cutie!!

Here is Avery's friend, Kaedon jumping away!

The birthday boy with his blow-up crown.



Avery's ice cream cake...YUM...good job DQ!


Finley enjoying his "pupcake."



The kids & their cake....



They had a blow-up throne for Avery & Mary to sit on & open presents. We just shoved them in there together. They were pretty sweet.


I think it turned out to be a great party. Many of Avery's friends came and that made it so special for him. The next day someone asked Avery about his birthday party and he said emphatically, "It was so fun." That makes me happy.


Now just a couple more months before I have to start thinking about Finn's party.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you did SUCH a good job. He looks like he had a blast! I canNOT believe you had a baby 5 years ago! Didn't we like, just get to college 5 years ago? Oh wait...you can double that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.. that is every little boy's dream birthday party!!! Max is drooling over the Spider-man cake.

    We had Spider-man last year.. and he wants it again this year..... it's been a long spidey phase.
    Before we knew I was having a girl, Max wanted to name it Peter Parker if it was a boy. :)

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love and so appreciate your comments! They make my day. :)